Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Captain Walker posted:

Our very own Chewbot is making a game, The Banner Project or something. Look it up, I'm posting mobile so linking is a lot of effort ATM. It's basically Oregon Trail King of Dragon Pass with SRPG combat. Also, Vikings :black101:

Ah, Chewbot is one of the guys working on Banner Saga? I had seen that it's mostly Bioware guys that worked on SWTOR and I forgot him mentioning a few years back that he was working on that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I pitched one dollar to Your World so I could just go see the backer only poo poo. It is hilarious how much the backers are trolling him.

Also, do YOU like video games? Go back this: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rileydutton/roll20-virtual-tabletop-gaming-that-tells-a-story

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

This stream makes me kinda nauseous.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I about died when someone asked him about Megan's law.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Have you guys seen MY AMERICAN GAME? Looks like a real winner!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

M3CH posted:

Hey guys we were originally going to use Kickstarter for our game M3CH, but found out we couldn’t because we are UK based and you need to be a US citizen . So instead we set up on indiegogo.com. Similar thing just not as well known. Thought you guys might be interested:

http://www.indiegogo.com/m3ch
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1569530#post1569530

We are doing an open development diary, on Polycount at the moment where we are posting everything there concept art, art, tutorials. We are covering all the areas of game development from concept art to engine work. If you guy are interested I could keep you updated and post fresh art and tutorials on here as well.

Wow! Your game sure looks cool! I can't wait to play!

The problem with posting about it in this thread though is that very few people actually read this section of the forums. You might have better luck if you go to our General Discussion forum. Thousands of people read that. Just go start a new thread there with information.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Master_Odin posted:

With 90 minutes left in the Starlight Inception KS, can they get the last $10,000 needed? :ohdear:

For some reason, it just really makes me angry that their logo is basically a copy of the US Air Force logo.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Multi-Platform Video Game Release got canceled. :(

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

You guys, the Your World guy is going to have another livestream at 4pm eastern time today! Hope you all are ready to watch the blob speak.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Guys. Come on. Let's get an 11th hour push going!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554158022/quest-remnants-of-chaos-a-mmorpg-in-development

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Hah! Your World posted a new update.

quote:

Just wanted to give you an update. We have created two avatars. One is an alien and the other is what we are calling Dragon girl. She is an example of an avatar you will be able to create with this game. Go to our twitter page to see them.

https://twitter.com/yourworldinc

Thank you to those who have encouraged me to move forward!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

particle409 posted:

From the twitter:

I love how 99% of the feedback he's gotten has been trolling. And the worst part is, he seems to be taking so much of it as honest feedback (hookerbots).

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Is there no Banner Saga thread? Because there should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

grrarg posted:

Maybe someone could get one of the Stoic guys to make a thread. Or did they stop doing LPs and posting here after beginning work on the game?

Chewbot still seems fairly active on the forums. Maybe he will create a thread?