Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Keiya posted:

Night Trap remake

Five Nights at Freddy's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

James Anderson is right but he also kind of sounds like a huge bitch lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm more of a post-madonna man myself

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

In a world where Fish still has supporters, anyone can.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Muslim: As All Hell

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ever wondered what a bad game designed by a bunch of retarded sonic fans and also its ugly would look like well wonder no more

yeah okay, he got real busy

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

e: lmao

I'm the Music slice that's bigger than the Gameplay slice

I want to believe this is fake but the dude's going pretty hard in the games Discord right now so who knows

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 20, 2016

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Mr Underhill posted:

So cute, but I always cringe at 18+ jokes thrown into these kids appealing games. It's not that bad, but.. eeeeh. Game looks incredibly cool, though, want it for console.

Trowzer the Snake owns

also the banjo-kazooie voices rule, gently caress ya'll nerds

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the morrowind soundtrack continues to own like hell to this day, so J So can take as long as he wants

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah that's a little much lol 3 years

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Grimrock, my dudes

Not exactly like it, but close, and recent.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

if she waited 100 years she could have died without ever owning an anime collection and made off a lot better

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

He does it a lot during Humble Bundles too

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Strafe looks fuckin' good

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Digirat posted:

https://twitter.com/JayWeston/status/865962076266573824

Everything that's been posted about exo one looks and sounds incredible. But I'm worried it's not going to meet its goal at this rate.

SHAZBOT

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzMGJtu6Dac

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The fact that we're not going to get a Parappa/Lammy sequel is upsetting me but not as much as that pitch video lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

It's absolutely living up to the hype, though I haven't gotten a chance to run Dungeon Master Mode or PvP yet

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Soule has like five or six good songs and every single one of them is the Elder Scrolls theme or a remix of the Elder Scrolls theme

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lunaro owns

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Ham Sandwiches posted:

lmao the acronym threw me, I wrote path of exile and was thinking pillars of eternity, sorry about that one

Warframe also has a Plains of Eidolon that you spend a lot of time on, so now instead of getting Exile and Eternity mixed up I just cycle through them

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

drat, homeboy hooked up squash-and-stretch controls on those character rigs, that's a lot of effort gone into making something that looks so bad lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that's pretty much his point, that it's both. It's impossible to post updates because updates are in the hands of someone who is a flaky weenie

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

RottenK posted:

a goon once came into some old thread (i think it was either one of the steam threads or the rpg thread) to rave about a turn based strategy that was apparently a good game, but then it turned out that the game's full of rape and the goon was shouted out of the thread and possibly banned, don't remember for sure

Sengoku Rance or something like that, I think is the game you're talking about

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

this tweet says dev is 100% dead but there are more recent ones on their saying work is still going into it, so it's like 95% dead (which is effectively 100% lol)

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Star Citizen still getting funding is the betrayal.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Like 90% of the games shown are launching on steam also so even not counting the gooney-rear end part of that analogy, it still wouldn't be all that accurate lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hat Thoughts posted:

It’s so funny that this is randomly the point where pc gamers get incredibly indignant about downloading another client

people have been against the Epic Store for a while now dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I'm not a huge fan of the epic store either dude but goddamn