Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

I am so tired... I am so tired all the time...
Oh god, Ron Paul: The Game.

And it's met its goal. That is potentially going to be released onto the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

The weird thing is it's only got 26 backers. Multiplying the number of backers by their pledge amount gives a total of only $689. So where has the extra $4400 come from?
Well, if they selected lower tiers than what they payed for, or just dumped more money than the maximum tier, they'll show up as paying less than they actually did.

Someone probably dumped a few thousand on it.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Tsurupettan posted:

I admit I missed that rpgmaker poo poo. :v: In return, have a hilariously awful Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/548215972/devil-gene-r?ref=category

Check out that T-sh--SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE.
I just can't get over the fact the character is named RAVEN BLACKHEART. It's like they went out of their way to come up with a name that epitomizes lovely fanfiction.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Her hair looks like it's been eating her face to sustain itself. And it looks even worse animated, oh god.