Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
SuiKlone is my first backed KS campaign in some time. It closing in on $1.5mil has me wondering what NG+ would entail however.

Only played 1-4, never got around to 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I'll probably end up ripping my copies of Suikoden 4 and 5 to play them via emulator. The PS2 is tucked away in a bin with other forgotten games/accessories and lacks resolution bumping. Sadly I think I both bought and resold #3 on SA Mart some 10+ years ago because I lost track of the case long ago and it's either that or someone borrowed it and we both forgot.

I give 3-4 years until the KS delivers me a Steam key anyway. They keep meeting the funding goals, which I assume at some point will actually add up to extend the development and bug fixing time.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Oh poo poo. I'm so used to ignoring the email updates that I didn't even open that one. I look forward to play it in a few more years.

SuiKlone and the 104 Stars of Dustin is still inching along slowly upward. Not expecting them to hit the made-up number that lets them do 108 characters, but I am hoping the publisher somehow convinces them with money to do it anyway.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
All of the SuiKlone stretch goals are $25K USD apart now making the illusion even sillier. But maybe they'll just throw in the entire design bible and get crackin' :black101:

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Years on and I still think it's funny how we every major campaign needs to remind the world that they lose a ton of money to Kickstarter's tithe, physical rewards and shipping.

Anyway, I was under the impression they were still in negotiations between a few publishers for which one would give them the most money for development. Must've misread something or fallen for the collective guessing game the first week it started.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Here's an oddball KS that a friend came across. No idea what else to say other than it seems set for Steam early access already: Spaceflux: Arena FPS in the 5th Dimension

Or just the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcr9NEIAiGY

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I have no idea what to actually expect, but it was something like $7.58 USD for the early bird (if it even hits the target) and it's a cartoony turn-based game.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I love Wild Arms, but I'm not throwing $40-$80 on a prayer that it increases a spreadsheet enough for one of the publishers to sign on and fund the rest. Last time I did that they announced it was coming to Gamepass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I just got to and past the part where that Tweet with screencaps of the walkthrough ends. The hitbox you have to click on exists to the side of the object you need to actually click on, and then after you move to position for the next interactive click it animates an object that clips into and pushes Ace until he walks out of the way. I had most of it down by just clicking randomly (as per the genre), but that misplaced spot I needed to click on made it effectively impossible.

This is janky, but it's not that unintuitive. What I'd really love though is that normally prevalent feature where you can skip voiced dialogue with a click or button press, but instead clicking starts the voice line over immediately in the most annoying way possible.