Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ankle-biter
Mar 10, 2004

Thank you Grizzlebees... I was hungry.

Antitonic posted:

Looking forward to this game more than I realized.

I just donated to Z, but I'm really not sure if it will get funded. They are only half way there with 5 days left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ankle-biter
Mar 10, 2004

Thank you Grizzlebees... I was hungry.

Antitonic posted:

Z. got funded. :toot:

With 40 hours to go, it remains to be seen if they'll add stretch goals...

I donated 100 bucks. I am so happy it is going to work. I honestly don't want any stretch goals. I really wish they would add physical items to the $100 all digital bundle.

Digital has no cost to them. They should give us physical cards to spread the desire to local gameplay opportunities. I feel it's kinda selfish and a missed marketing opportunity not to give cards to everyone.