Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Clockwork Eggplant posted:

Are you using paints or watercolor pencils for them? If pencils, make sure they are super sharp, and keep some references of how you want things to look close at hand, either pictures of faceups you like or photos of real eyebrows or whatever.:pseudo:

I forgot to mention, but I'm using watercolor pencils for the eyebrows/eyelashes. I've gotten the eyebrows down (or at least as well as they can for for a first face up) but I cannot get eyelashes to work! They just look like someone scribbled on my doll's head to me.

e: Okay, I finally got a face-up I liked and sprayed it only to find out that my dullcoat spray came out glossy. :psyduck:

Wandering Knitter fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lassarina
Dec 6, 2011

A little of everything, I have craft ADD.

sunsweet posted:

If anyone actually decides to reroot any Monster High dolls (or any other dolls), you should know that dollyhair has become very, very unreliable in a short amount of time. Starting at around the end of November, orders have been shorted or shipped to the wrong places, and there has been zero e-mail response from dollyhair.

I myself had one hank of hair completely left out of my last order. The order before that, I paid for a medium-length hank and received a short-length hank instead. They also combined shipping on two of my orders without refunding the difference to me.

So! Here are some alternatives that are hopefully more reliable. I have yet to order from any of these, but I plan on trying them all out soon.

http://www.restoredoll.com/ -- Restoredoll is dollyhair's main US-based competitor, and "katsilk" is just saran hair.

http://www.mylittlecustoms.com/ -- My Little Customs is UK-based, but they do offer worldwide shipping.

http://retrodollsus.weebly.com/ -- Retro Dolls US is a much smaller operation than any of the others, but their prices are comparable to dollyhair.

I have to express how disappointed I am with dollyhair's sudden decline. I've been ordering from them for months, and I've never had an issue. Tina, the owner, has been quite friendly in the past and quick to respond to my e-mails. I'm not sure what happened, exactly. The handwriting on the bags of hair changed right around when all of these issues started, so it would seem that they had a new hire. A new hire that apparently destroyed their business :confused:

I have been having problems with Dollyhair every time I try to use her. It takes about 2 months to get anything at all, and the last time I ordered, I didnt receive the mohair I ordered at all. I dont know if the problem is that she is trying to do all of this herself or what, but she definitely has a "I dont give a gently caress" attitude about her transactions, either with the way she responds to email or with how she handles shipping.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The downside of the hobby is even a lot of the sellers are crazy people.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Dear lord help me, I cannot stop making doll clothes.

Whenever I feel like I'm going a bit crazy with this hobby, I read tales of others who treat their dolls like children and I feel far better about myself.

By the way, my dad thinks this entire thing is pretty hilarious. He tends to snicker whenever I bring down stuff I made. But I get it. Tiny sweaters and tiny pants are pretty funny.

Edit: Holy poo poo, tables. Sorry about that.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jan 3, 2013

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Ouch, my tables. D: No worries, though.

Does anyone here have experience with dark skinned dolls? I'm look at buying a Fantasy Doll Amber in dark tan, but I read in the discussion thread on DOA that they sand the seams on their dark skinned dolls, which is usually a huge no-no. The dolls end up with marks like this:

They mentioned a polish that could help it, but never posted results. Has anyone here fixed/reversed sanding marks like that without body blushing the whole doll again?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dark-skinned dolls are a nightmare. But if that's what you want, that's how you get it.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Lassarina posted:

I have been having problems with Dollyhair every time I try to use her. It takes about 2 months to get anything at all, and the last time I ordered, I didnt receive the mohair I ordered at all. I dont know if the problem is that she is trying to do all of this herself or what, but she definitely has a "I dont give a gently caress" attitude about her transactions, either with the way she responds to email or with how she handles shipping.

After reading about dollyhair's recent issues on other forums, it just seems to be luck of the draw when it comes to your order not being messed up. Going by what others have said, it seems that Tina (the owner) always manages to have convenient excuses -- she blames problems with orders on assistants that no longer work there. According to her, the business is basically just her and an assistant working out of an office. Despite the incredible volume of orders she gets, she apparently can't afford to hire a second assistant.

I still haven't heard back from her about my order, and I wrote her three times last month. Running a small business is difficult, and life gets in the way, especially around the holidays. That said, if she can't take a day to respond to customer e-mails while taking the time to defend herself repeatedly on other forums, she deserves to lose every customer she has.

I'm about to place my first order with restoredoll, and I'll be happy to post here and compare/contrast the experience.

Lassarina
Dec 6, 2011

A little of everything, I have craft ADD.
Looking forward to hearing about it. I forgot to mention that the last order I placed with her was about a year ago.

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

Ouch, my tables. D: No worries, though.

Does anyone here have experience with dark skinned dolls? I'm look at buying a Fantasy Doll Amber in dark tan, but I read in the discussion thread on DOA that they sand the seams on their dark skinned dolls, which is usually a huge no-no. The dolls end up with marks like this:

They mentioned a polish that could help it, but never posted results. Has anyone here fixed/reversed sanding marks like that without body blushing the whole doll again?

I have two dark skinned dolls (being such myself, I try to get dolls that look like me) and I don't try to mess with the seams. My Iplehouse Benny, Nicki, doesn't have any visible seams that bother me.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Nethilia posted:

I have two dark skinned dolls (being such myself, I try to get dolls that look like me) and I don't try to mess with the seams. My Iplehouse Benny, Nicki, doesn't have any visible seams that bother me.

I know to leave them be, I'm just asking for advice on how to treat dolls after they've been sanded by the company itself.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Against my better judgment, I met up with some fellow doll collectors at the convention I attended last weekend. Though a few did seem a bit nuts (the phrase "resin children" was uttered), several of them were really cool. It helped that I already knew one of the women through lolita fashion.

I was a bit worried I would kinda like a schlub with my not-very-fancy doll with factory face-up and simple, casual clothes, but the others really seemed to dig her! They especially loved her ginger-colored eyelashes. My faith in the doll community has risen quite a bit. Related, I bought some clothes from them since they run a small face-up and clothing shop:

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

I know to leave them be, I'm just asking for advice on how to treat dolls after they've been sanded by the company itself.

Oh frack. Alas, can't help with that.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I wanted to compare and contrast the three US-based doll hair retailers that I know are popular with rerooters and customisers, so on the 5th, I placed an order with Restoredoll and with Retro Dolls US. I also sent my fourth e-mail to Dollyhair about my incomplete order from last December.

Shipping/Tracking:

I received my Restoredoll order on the 10th, and my Retro Dolls US order on the 12th. I actually heard back from Dollyhair on the 7th, and they agreed to send me the missing part of my last order as well as replacing an incorrect part of a previous order that I had mentioned. I received that package on the 12th as well.

All three retailers shipped via USPS First Class, and all three e-mailed me tracking information.

The Hair:

Having no idea how much hair I would actually receive, I ordered the standard amount from Restoredoll instead of the "large format". Retro Dolls US only offers their hair in one set amount. Dollyhair offers their hair in several different amounts, depending on the type of hair. Their saran hair comes in 8 different amounts.

Restoredoll: Plum Crazy saran

I paid $5.95 for the hair, and shipping was $2.75, for a total of $8.70. The hair comes divided into two separate hanks, and weighs a total of 22 grams.

Retro Dolls US: Pink Licorice saran

I paid $3.25 for the hair, and shipping was $2.99, for a total of $6.24. I received a surprise 10% the next day ("New Year's Refund"), and that knocked the price down to $5.62. The hair weighs 14 grams.

Dollyhair: Raven Black saran (medium length Barbie hank)

This hank came from a previous order, but a quick calculation on Dollyhair's website tells me that ordering this alone would cost $5.00 for the hair and $1.50 for shipping, for a total of $6.50. The hair weighs 18 grams.

I think that the Restoredoll order will give me enough hair to reroot one Monster High doll with a reasonably full head of hair. I'm pretty sure that the Retro Dolls US order isn't enough at all, though, unless I cut it rather short. The one hank from Dollyhair is technically enough to reroot one Monster High doll, though it will end up a lot thinner than I like my reroots to be.

Overall:

I'm satisfied with my order from Restoredoll. I received a decent amount of hair rather quickly! I will say that their website is terrible to navigate, and you absolutely have to look elsewhere to see how the colours they offer actually look. A good thing to do is to look on flickr or My Little Customs before ordering from any of these websites, but it's really necessary with Restoredoll.

With Retro Dolls US, I didn't get as much hair I had hoped that I would. Also, at the moment, their saran selection is extremely limited due to being sold out of most colours. Originally I had tried to order some thermal saran, but it wasn't until I went to pay that I received a message saying that the colour was actually unavailable. The selection is better with other types of hair, and they offer kanekalon in some really unique and stunning colours that no one else does.

I was glad to finally hear back from Dollyhair, and I appreciate that they were willing to set things right with me. I have read that the owner is going back through old e-mails now, and hopefully these recent issues won't be recurring as much.

Out of the three retailers, I think I'll be ordering from Restoredoll primarily from now on. I might go back to using Dollyhair in a few months, but for now I'm content with paying a little extra to Restoredoll.

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jan 14, 2013

uberwekkness
Jul 25, 2008

You have to train harder to make it to nationals.
I forget if I asked, but is there any particular reason saran is preferable to nylon, or vice versa?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

uberwekkness posted:

I forget if I asked, but is there any particular reason saran is preferable to nylon, or vice versa?

In my understanding, nylon is more stiff and doesn't lay as naturally as saran does on Monster High dolls. You get a better colour range with nylon, though, so a lot of people use it anyway. Mattel themselves tend to use either saran or kanekalon on the dolls, so maybe that has something to do with why a lot of rerooters recommend using it.

uberwekkness
Jul 25, 2008

You have to train harder to make it to nationals.
Okay! I have color choices for both saran and nylon, but nylon had a better white, so I thought I'd check. Thanks. :)

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

What's that there, then? Oh.
I've been very neglectful in my dollie projects I had all set up and ready to go (a couple of Monster Highs), because I got a new kitten and hobbies (along with talking on the phone, writing emails and cooking food) is something he doesn't allow me to do. Anyway, I thought I'd rejuvenate the thread with a new-ish doll suggestion:

http://www.makie.me

Their website is not the best to be honest; they don't seem to to know what products are good to use on their dolls, wig selection could be better but that shouldn't be a huge problem because they take 7" wigs which are quite easy to find, their clothing selection is pretty poor to the extent that some outfits are hemmed only with pinking shears. TBH, even with my piss-poor clothes making skills, I could probably come up with something better or at least of equal poo poo-ness.

They are 10" high, 7" wig size and seem to take 16-18mm eyes - I'm not entirely sure about the last two because it took me ages to find those specs on the website. It seems they may fit larger cut, non-fitted Blythe clothes and shoes.

The eyes seem to pop into an eye-mech, which is not so much a mech, but an 'eye-holder'. I have no idea if you can customise the eyes they come with, but it looks like they may be able to fit those eye-blanks you can get for BJDs and possibly flat backed round eyes of the same size.

The forum is a little disappointing, as it seems the vast majority of people leave their dolls blank. If you look in the forum, you may be amused to see Kims World O' Fart has customised one. Other than that, I think I found a grand total of 3 reasonably or nicely finished dolls.

I was disappointed about the fact that they seem to rely on their customers to tell them what's OK to use on their dolls. Staff input was along the lines of 'we had fun with using eyeshadow and blusher!' and 'we don't know what you can use to clean/coat them, maybe you can tell us!'. There's people dying dolls with tea, people using sharpies, human cosmetics/nail polishes and removers, etc. etc.

On the plus side, if you order a Makie, it seems they do actually end up pretty accurate to the virtual version (see Makies Made Real http://makie.me/makie/gallery/ ). I thought that was a great selling point for me.

Anyhoo, they seem to be made of a form of Nylon, so anything you can use on resin BJDs/vinyl dolls like Barbie or other plastics is probably OK.

I thought I'd mention them because the custom face aspect seems to be pretty good and they do look quite versatile, even if the customer base itself is not very imaginative.

Edit: here are the measurements. Took me ages to find them. http://makie.me/forum/topic/71-makie-measurements/

Other edit: just to warn anyone contemplating: it seems that the skin is quite porous and rough, so it may be hard to get even finishes and remove products.

VoodooSchmoodoo fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Mar 4, 2013

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Ah, they're made using 3D printers. That would explain why the skin/face is so bumpy and porous. I've yet to see a 3D printer that doesn't leave behind that texture. Which is a shame because I would love for 3D printed BJDs to become a thing! Just think of the ease of customizing and making spare parts!

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
I recently decided to spend a bit on another wig and a different pair of eyes for my doll that might suit her a bit better. I'm very pleased with them! I also took some pictures outside with Tove in a new dress I made.

Edit: Managed to delete the photos from imgur like a moron.

Sudden Guts Pill fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 4, 2013

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I got an 21cm Obitsu doll as part of a trade. It's a lovely doll, but the last owner got epoxy all over the drat thing. :argh: Is there anyway to get it off? So far I've just been scrapping at it with my fingernails.

DayGloOreo
May 2, 2012

Fblthp had always hated crowds.

I've been interested in the BJD hobby for a while and currently I own two MH dolls that I am in the process of customizing. I would really like a tiny doll though, somewhere between 11-15cm, and so far I like the look of Obitsu and Hujoo. I know both are taboo to talk about on DoA, but are secondhand ones ever in the marketplace? Speaking of which, would anyone mind sending me an invite? I don't have pm but my email is *REMOVED*. Anyway, I was looking at thejunkyspot, but I'm not exactly thrilled about getting a box with "DOLLY IN HERE" on the side.

Thanks for the invite. I'm prepared to go cry about how my dolls will never look that good.

DayGloOreo fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 4, 2013

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Hey DayGlo, I sent you an invite for DoA just now. Enjoy your ridiculous number of hours browsing photos!

Oh, and some new photos:

Edit: Put two of the same image like a ninny.

vv Thanks! I'm really enjoying myself with sewing zillions of doll clothes. vv

Sudden Guts Pill fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Apr 4, 2013

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

DayGloOreo posted:

I've been interested in the BJD hobby for a while and currently I own two MH dolls that I am in the process of customizing. I would really like a tiny doll though, somewhere between 11-15cm, and so far I like the look of Obitsu and Hujoo. I know both are taboo to talk about on DoA, but are secondhand ones ever in the marketplace? Speaking of which, would anyone mind sending me an invite? I don't have pm but my email is *REMOVED*. Anyway, I was looking at thejunkyspot, but I'm not exactly thrilled about getting a box with "DOLLY IN HERE" on the side.

Thanks for the invite. I'm prepared to go cry about how my dolls will never look that good.

I say go for the small Obitsus. I have a couple of nano-haruka heads and find them very versatile (though they do stain like a bugger so you need to watch out for that). If you like MH I think the Obitsus would suit you better.

^ cute frock SGP!

DayGloOreo
May 2, 2012

This is probably a stupid question, but you can just trim down human fake eyelashes to use on a BJD rather than buying tiny ones, right?

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

DayGloOreo posted:

This is probably a stupid question, but you can just trim down human fake eyelashes to use on a BJD rather than buying tiny ones, right?

I have successfully gotten the mini or half sized lashes for a Hujoo and a 47 CM obitsu. Whose legs had to be replaced today because her knee joints broke. She's now 4CM taller, so I have to redo her jeans.

DayGloOreo
May 2, 2012

I just had a conversation with Emory, and it turns out that you can ask for the dolly label to be left off.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Some news I forgot to mention: I actually ordered myself another doll in early March. Plenty of people have told me that I couldn't just stop at one, and they were very correct. My 5 Star Doll Tong Tong should be here in the next month or so! I really wanted a YoSD at least. After this I'll definitely want a boy MSD.

Also, I'm considering doing the whole "hot glue suede" thing with my Chu's joints. From the tutorials I've looked at, it seems like a very simple process. My doll's poses are decent, but I think they could be a little better. I have a high-heat glue gun, and the tutorials didn't seem to point in one way or another if it's better or worse than a low-heat glue gun. Not that a low-heat gun would be expensive, I'm just trying to figure out if it warrants a trip to the craft store.

And finally, photos.

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

Sudden Guts Pill posted:

Also, I'm considering doing the whole "hot glue suede" thing with my Chu's joints. From the tutorials I've looked at, it seems like a very simple process. My doll's poses are decent, but I think they could be a little better. I have a high-heat glue gun, and the tutorials didn't seem to point in one way or another if it's better or worse than a low-heat glue gun. Not that a low-heat gun would be expensive, I'm just trying to figure out if it warrants a trip to the craft store.

I'm surprised tutorials aren't specifying now, but a few years ago it was a low-heat gun. I did mine with one and it worked out fine. I have no idea if a high-heat one would murderise your doll, but it's probably better not to take the risk.

And yes, it is easy. I presume that at least the glue cools more quickly with the low-heat gun. I didn't even need to unstring them because it sets in seconds.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Those are gorgeous pictures, Sudden Guts Pill.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Thanks, Voodoo. I think I'll be headed to the craft store anyway soon, so it won't be much of a thing to get a new glue gun and the matching glue. This is a better idea than risking a ruined torso.

And thank you for the lovely words, Arsenic. I think your username is kickass.

tFUCKINGmesis
Oct 5, 2011
Do you guys know of any BJDs out there that have roughly the same size foot as a Ken doll or a boy Monster High doll (around 3.5cm long, 1.5cm wide)? I'm trying to find more shoes for my Monster High boys, and brand shoes are vanishingly rare, whereas Ken appears to wear mostly loafers and boat shoes and other hideous things for some reason.

Any terms I could google or something would be useful, especially if there happen to be female dolls with that size of foot. I just want to have shoes for them that aren't ugly or sneakers (or loafers or boat shoes). :(

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

tFUCKINGmesis posted:

Do you guys know of any BJDs out there that have roughly the same size foot as a Ken doll or a boy Monster High doll (around 3.5cm long, 1.5cm wide)? I'm trying to find more shoes for my Monster High boys, and brand shoes are vanishingly rare, whereas Ken appears to wear mostly loafers and boat shoes and other hideous things for some reason.

Any terms I could google or something would be useful, especially if there happen to be female dolls with that size of foot. I just want to have shoes for them that aren't ugly or sneakers (or loafers or boat shoes). :(

Taeyang dolls (the male counterpart to Pullip) have 3.5 cm feet. You may find something you like if you search for them. Obitsu's male 27cm dolls also fit into Ken shoes, but have a slightly better variety of styles.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
I've taken the plunge and sueded my doll's knee, elbow, shoulder and waist joints. Results:

Well! Now I know why it's such a widespread practice. Her poseability has improved dramatically!

In other news, my YoSD will probably be shipped to DDE soon, but we're not sure when. Hopefully before I leave the country on vacation, but there's a whole month in between now and then.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Thanks to being busy at work I haven't had a chance to see what the BJD world is up to lately.

And you know what? I'm a little glad.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
:stare:

Hey thanks whoever made that, I'm never going to convince anyone that I'm not creepy.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
The sueding results look great! I love that slight bend in her knees. :3

In other news, I think I finally found a YoSD that I'm completely satisfied with. I received him in March and I can't believe I didn't post him here yet!

He's a Soom Ai head on a 5StarDoll body. The resin match isn't perfect, but it's pretty drat close. He's in desperate need of better clothes, eyes, and a wig. @__@ I adore his sculpt, though. No wonder Sooms are so popular.

Sudden Guts Pill
Aug 7, 2009
Look what just arrived today: my 5 Star Doll Tong Tong.

I'm super pleased with this one! She came with a pair of human hands as well as a pair of paw hands, plus some magnetic horns. She also came with a pair of lilac eyes, but I'd already gotten some pupil-less eyes that I thought would look better.

Size comparison with my MSD from the same company.

I would definitely recommend 5SD's tinies. They sit up and stand very easily, and also pose quite well right out of the package. They're also relatively affordable for BJDs.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
A question I figured I might be able to ask here:
How would I go about selling a custom Monster High doll for a decent price? And what would BE a decent price? I've seen them all the way from $25 to $200. No clue where to start.
I don't know the first thing about selling dolls, I just loved the ones I saw online and decided to do one for myself, but it apparently is "creepy" to my boyfriend and I really have no need to have a pretty little dollie in my house. She's a Lagoona Blue mod, totally repainted the face and sealed it with matte spray and made her a little outfit.
Any suggestions about where I might look to sell her, or have stories about trying to sell a modified bjd? I'm a babe in the woods!

Bonus picture of her after painting/before sealing (she also has a tiny white crocheted sweater and a tiny white skirt now):

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Smam posted:

Any suggestions about where I might look to sell her, or have stories about trying to sell a modified bjd? I'm a babe in the woods!

Bonus picture of her after painting/before sealing (she also has a tiny white crocheted sweater and a tiny white skirt now):

Etsy is good if you want to set your own price, and eBay is good if you want people to bid for it and maybe jack the price up in a bidding war. For the work you've put in, and for how lovely she looks, I wouldn't go any lower than $60. Lagoona's a fairly popular doll so you could maybe set your price up to, like, $100 or so.

On etsy, you can always adjust the price according to interest. I think they're a little more reasonable after seller fees, as well. I think the one disadvantage etsy may have would be that they don't get as many visitors looking for Monster High as eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smam
Jul 31, 2003

sunsweet posted:

Etsy is good if you want to set your own price, and eBay is good if you want people to bid for it and maybe jack the price up in a bidding war. For the work you've put in, and for how lovely she looks, I wouldn't go any lower than $60. Lagoona's a fairly popular doll so you could maybe set your price up to, like, $100 or so.

On etsy, you can always adjust the price according to interest. I think they're a little more reasonable after seller fees, as well. I think the one disadvantage etsy may have would be that they don't get as many visitors looking for Monster High as eBay.

This is excellent and confirms what I was already thinking, thank you so much. I very likely will have to go through eBay to get a decent price and large enough demand to sell her in a fair amount of time.
I am really hoping to get at least $75 for all the effort but since I got her on sale really anything would be excellent profit. Loving these Monster High girls, they're SO much fun to work on, the perfect size and so poseable for a cheaper doll. I am officially hooked!

edit: she's up for sale if anyone is interested- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221249276087

Smam fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jul 3, 2013

• Locked thread