Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrysolith
Sep 13, 2008

I've been really looking into the BJD hobby a lot recently. A friend of mine has been into the hobby for a year or so now, and his constant discussion on it has finally rubbed off on me. That, and I do enjoy dress up stuff. I originally wanted to get an MSD, since it'd be cheaper and smaller, but then I found the Iplehouse Emilia, and I fell in love with it (specifically face up C and the tan skin, like in the model photo). Too bad she's so damned expensive. :arghfist:

Impldoll has some cheaper dolls, and they aren't too bad looking (at least the the 58cm and 26cm), and they have an event to get a free smaller doll if you spend a certain amount!

So this post isn't too boring, here are some pictures of my friend's dolls, Natalie (Elfdoll Rainydoll Yuan) and Charity (Fairyland Bisou).

e: Pick, have you tried looking at amazon for MSC? It looks like they sell it there.

Chrysolith fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 8, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread