Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Hello, I'm interested in joining a local doll club where all the members have ball-jointed dolls. While I do not have any BJDs, I do have a couple of Real Dolls lying around my house. Would those be okay to show off all dressed up and nice for the local doll club? Please be aware that I am not into Real Dolls for the "sex value" or whatever other base thing other men are into, I am into them because I want to make pretty designs on them. Thanks in advance for the advice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread