Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HodjasBitch
Apr 24, 2003

Too bad you revealed what a huge asshole you are so early in the game.....I woulda put out.
Fun Shoe
I have a friend who makes high-end clothes for BJDs. I know that she does commissions, and I also know that she is having financial hard times. She does beautiful work.

http://www.blackhillsdolldesigns.com/

I wonder if she could be persuaded to take on a few jobs that some of you might need done. I can vouch for the quality of her work, and I have seen some of the costumes she has done for regular sized (human) models. Just throwing it out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread