Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

How could anything with William Shatner possibly be bad? :v:

I don't know how you can get any more 90's than buying Wayne's World on VHS at Mcdonalds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKVzCrQlYbA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

Wotan posted:

I didn't have the game, but I'm pretty sure I still have some of the comics. Of course there was Strange Days, based on a similar premise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yaXPx6xWEQ

My only memory of that movie is my parents renting it for us when it came out on VHS. My memory is fuzzy, but I recall there was a sex scene right near the start so they immediately turned it off and took it back to the corner store. I think we ended up watching Beethoven's Second instead. :(

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Metal Loaf posted:

This book was campy, it was from the nineties and, yes, it was poo poo.

I would have called it "Pew Pew Pew Holy poo poo Lasers!" Look out Luke, that tiny TIE fighter is headed straight for your face! :eek:

My brother had a bunch of those lovely expanded universe books. I tried reading Shadows of the Empire once, but I just couldn't do it.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Tobaccrow posted:

I bet many parents watched this just to get their kids out of the room or go to bed.

I remember one night my brother and I wanted to stay up and watch Rescue 911 so we hid under our parents bed while they watched it. Unsolved Mysteries came on right after it and it was an episode about this red ghost that attacked a woman. It scared the living poo poo out of me and I had nightmares for a week. :gonk:

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Tin Miss posted:

I remember telling my kindergarten teacher about the Rescue 911 episodes where a baby moose got stuck in a mudpit and some little girl fell into a nest of fire ants. Why did my parents let me watch that show?

edit: Oh yeah and the one where the kids were trying to open a package or something and one of them went running into the room with a giant knife and ended up stabbing her little brother with it. Oh God, that was terrifying.

The scariest one by far to me was the episode where the little kid was running around while brushing his teeth and ended up stabbing the toothbrush into his throat. :gonk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-v_FIwbvBU

Man that was a hosed up show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I managed to con my mom into letting me buy 3 of these on different occasions, they were all Junk Jackal.

loving weird. :catstare: I got one for my birthday as a kid and it was also junk jackal.

• Locked thread