Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Sloth
May 20, 2007
Putting in a vote for the neo-UN so I can live out my Red Dawn fantasies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Sloth
May 20, 2007
I held off catching up with this thread so I wouldn't have to deal with a cliffhanger. Instead I came back just in time for the climax.

Loving all the politics, pseudo bureaucracy and panic ridden decision making. It really makes the world the LP is set in feel alive. I agree with Alchenar's idea of the creation of an office for strategic planning as a way to keep perpective on our goals in relation to the feds. and also let a few more people get more involved in this LP

Also this recent interplanetary crisis has stirred up my patriotism, bgreman if there are any military positions still available I am ready to enlist.

Mr.Sloth
May 20, 2007

bgreman posted:

There are some free ground force commanders available.

How could I resist with all the new toys they've just been sent. Sign me up.

• Locked thread