Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«63 »
  • Locked thread
Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

I just wanna make sure this doesn't die before being archived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

I was just worrying about this the other day. Archiving is a must for this.

I definitely hope someone as talented as Caphi finds the time to do the next game. Or Z3 because I am definitely baffled as to what's going on there and would super appreciate an LP putting everything into better context. (but then Z3 is more a direct sequel continuation to Z2 than that was to Z so)

E: Also, minor note! The last mission isn't linked in the table of contents in the OP. I dunno if that's needed for archiving, but just mentioning it in case.

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at Dec 1, 2014 around 09:11

• Locked thread
«63 »