Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

KoB posted:

Shilogwane

It gets worse. The ship names are actual words in Japanese (Albeit written in katakana for the names). So they took actual words, used them for the names of something, used katakana so they'd be names without necessarily attaching any meaning from using kanji, and then romanized them bizzarely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Hayato's Drill Missile cut-in is a thing of beauty.

Too bad we can't see the war against the invaders that takes place in Armageddon's prologue, but making an original SRW story for it is a fine substitute.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Geass Season 2 spoilers

ImpAtom posted:

He pretty much does. I mean, his entire final plan is committing suicide in an attempt to redeem himself for all the crazy poo poo he did. Suicide by becoming a dictator rear end in a top hat.

It's not really to redeem himself so much as to blot out a certain other character's reputation.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I just fully upgrade Zero. The King has to lead the way after all.

Besides, it's amusing to see Lelouch as a super-pilot.

Argas fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 23, 2012

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I really like how Z tends to weave the various universes together. It's also done much better than the Alpha series, though part of that is because of the series involved. It also helps that the Z games' worlds are basically fusions of various worlds. Two Japans, Britannian Union, etc.

And the fat robot is the best.

• Locked thread