Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!
I only say roll with Celestial Being because it gets you the one robot who dares approach Mazinger Z's ridiculous awesome as early as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

MarsDragon posted:

Yesssssssssssssss Godmars. I started watching it because of this game, and it's actually surprisingly good. True, nothing ever moves, but it's got a fun little story and they use a lot of stylish tricks to try and cover up the low budget. In some ways, I like it better for not moving and not just in an in-jokey way.

Anything Godmars in this game shows that the Z2 team has a hell of a lot of love for the source material by never giving anything originating from it more than five frames of movement at a time, but manage to do a lot with them. The dodge animation for Godmars proper is the funniest drat thing.

• Locked thread