Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!

Silentman0 posted:

I actually didn't know anything about Macross Frontier when I started playing, and I just kept thinking "Ok, I know SRW plays it fast and loose with scale, but this is just silly" when I saw the Quarter anywhere but space. It being a quarter of the size makes that make a bit more sense now.

I will always have a love of the Macross-class warships, and I was actually surprised that Frontier legitimately had a ship that made use of technological advancements to create a scaled-down version of that ship. Also, they continue to make use of the techniques of the original. Namely, turning the primary defense system into the most :black101: of attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!

Ryas posted:

Now we just need Full Metal Panic in Z3, and then Heero, Setsuna, and Sousuke can be happy little triplets like Renton, Gainer, and Garrod.

I so very much want this to happen because of this, and Sousuke could finally help Setsuna achieve his dream.

"I am....Gundam-kun."

Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!
As someone who is both a big SRW fan and a filthy American, I just wish to say thanks Caphi for doing this LP. It's been fun to follow, and the quality has been top notch.

• Locked thread