Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Spent the last week or so reading through this. Never actually looked much into SRW before due to the combination of lacking English availability for the proper games, not caring about the OGs, and really hating my time with Battle Moon Wars, but this was pretty great (though I missed most of the chances to get in on complaining about the many ways in which we were disappointed and betrayed by Geass :v:) and has two of my favorite robot shows making their debut in Geass and TTGL (if it had Nadesico Gekigangar 3, GunxSword, and G Gundam I'd be pretty much set), so thanks for translating Caphi! Sorry if this has been asked before, but will you be doing the Restoration chapter? I know some of the crazy stuff it does with Geass in that and I'm curious to see it.

Also voting Dark Continent because Lordgenome is high king of the badasses (though Zuul's showing in this game has been pretty good).

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sometimes a guy's just got to abandon his robot and beat up the other guy's robot with his fists. After, of course, revealing that his capital city is itself a giant robot.

Sometimes SRW just can't replicate the show despite its best efforts. Love all that unique dialogue though :allears:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I love the completely insane way the villains of different series interact. Like, why the gently caress would V.V. and Emperor Chuck know about the space wasps from another dimensions? Because reasons I guess.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Aw, I was kind of hoping to see what Zuul had to say to Zero, if anything. Sure it was probably just ominous foreshadowing about the dangers of kingship and/or mind control but it's that kind of dumb crap that I'm here for!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Watta and Kallen for the two slots if you please.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Wait, just to be clear, if Karen goes to the last mission, is that to the exclusion of Zero?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Nope. It is very very rare, almost unheard of, for launching one pilot to prevent another from launching.

No I meant in terms of voting.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

AradoBalanga posted:

No, the rejoining with Bandai-Namco happened in 2008, right around the time Z1 was in development. So technically Z1 was the first to be released under Bamco's control.

Unless you want to consider their first SRW after returning the Bamco fold in 2009.....which was K.
I've heard a lot of people complain about K, what exactly was so bad about it?

Also I just realized why Zero probably isn't going to the endgame:downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

>I really, truly just care about the fight.

• Locked thread