Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Does this game feature Brygar/Braiger and/or Xabungle? Those two series really got my attention during the Alpha Gaiden LP and I'd love to see more of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Given how the Route vote went in the @G LP I think I have an idea of why we want to go to Japan.

I may be wrong though.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Caphi posted:

... but Tieria, always the party pooper, reminds him again that if Mazinger were ever to be used as a weapon, Celestial Being would have to destroy it.

:cawg: They can try I guess.

Also:

quote:

I've seen plenty of androgynous men in anime before but this guy takes the "Dude Looks Like a Lady" cake.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Wait. They actualy start us off with the regular Wing Gundam and not the Wing Zero Custom from Endless Waltz with its stupid angel wings?

I think I love this game. :swoon: Though I assume that will be an eventual mandatory upgrade for it at some point.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Yosuke posted:

nope. Z2-2 sticks to the TV series purely.

:swoon: I love it even more now! :swoon:

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
What route is our official one? The Super Robot one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
That's an awful lot of black bars you guys are posting.

• Locked thread