Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mescal posted:

I've kind of burned out on this, like I do with many podcasts. Have there been any excellent episodes lately? I like when he answers questions, those segments are usually fresher.

I do know that he answers some audience questions when he was in Brooklyn this past Saturday. I'm assuming that it'll be the next episode that drops. Also, cassowaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Heners_UK posted:

How much stuff is Greg doing? I ask this because I know he's doing a Who's Line Is It Anyway tour (Who's Live Is It Anyway) that I saw in Bellingham at the end of October... And also it seems this...

I think it's the podcast, Who's Line, and standup.

I really want to go to see him do the Smartest Man... in Brooklyn on the 30th. I just don't know if I can swing it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm kinda liking these shows that he's doing from his home. It just feels cozy somehow.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Antti posted:

Just got back from the recording, it was fantastic. I whored myself out for Greg's stand-up special and got to ask a goofy question and got a goofy answer.

There were something like thirty people there and, should have seen that one coming, a whole lot of non-Finns living in Helsinki, including some guy who works at Remedy and plugged his book and Quantum Break.

I got some swag too (I couldn't be arsed to resize these):

And here's a crappy picture of Kittens before the show:

There was also one That Guy but before I could even feel that very Finnish feeling of shame for the actions of another Finn in front of a foreigner, Greg correctly sussed him out to be English. :v:

Did he shake everyone's hand before the show? He does that and I was not expecting it when I saw him.

VVV He's good people.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 16, 2014

• Locked thread