Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
I think it was my favorite one in a long time. He just seemed on top of his game and the slap down was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
I like it that he goes on it's fun following his train of thought. I would like to know what episode does John DiMaggio do the impromptu audible shoutout. I chuckle everytime he does his impersonation of it.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Even though I don't care about baseball, hopefully he'll give us the Pete Rose stuff.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug

bazaar apparatus posted:

I always liked the little ditty for Audible too: "AUUUDIBLLEE, WHEN YOU DOOOON'T FEEEEL LIIIKE REEEAAADIIINNN'"

That should be their actual ad, so great. I do wish he'd go back to his book My Cock has Two Fists. I loved those "readings".

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Is anyone going to the Philly show on the 9th? About to buy some tickets, looking forward to it.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Just got back from the Philly show. It was great to see him in person. He's also pretty awesome dude, he worked the entire room shaking everyone's hand. It was also nice to see some of the things he does that do not translate well to audio.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
I agree, this one was pretty good. Though I do love when he puts some heckler in their place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
I want him to go back to "reading" from his book My Dick has Two Fists. Speaking of books, he mentioned that he was writing on an episode or two back. I hope this is true, I definitely want to read it.

• Locked thread