Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

Stupidity, its both physically and mentally painful.

BoyBlunder posted:

If I move to Straight Talk T-Mobile, will I be able to use their (T-Mobile's) HSPA+ towers?

I'm currently on the 100 min $30 plan, using Talkatone/GrooveIP, but I guess I just can't get the loving settings correct because everyone says I sound like poo poo.

As long as your phone supports the T-Mobile HSPA+ bands then you'll be fine using it on Straight Talk for T-Mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

Stick100 posted:

You spent $1232 to get $300 in value .24 ROI is not worth it.

But a N4 is very slippery and easy to break so get the TPU case I linked. Someone I know has kept the initial plastic on theirs (shows the locations of the volume and power buttons) and also makes it non-slippery.

I would also recommend getting a bodyguard kit from BSE if your still hesitant about cases. It'll at least reduce the chances of it scratching or cracking on a hard drop.

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

If anyone wants, I got a nano-cut ST ATT sim that I'm getting rid of for $15. You can probably put it in a adaptor if you would like to use a larger size.

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

SaNChEzZ posted:

I have it listed up in SA mart as well, but if any of you ting folks would like a Sprint Evo 4G I'm selling mine. $200 shipped to a goon that lives in the US. Comes with original box, literature, charger and a seidio innocase. It's also running a Sense 5 port, rooted +s-off, but I could put it back to stock if you so desire.

Not to put you down but that's $200 is excessive. $120 seems more favourable for you are offering.

• Locked thread