Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

My wife needs a phone for the next week for reasons (FedEx sucks). All she needs is text and voice, no data. We do need to get the phone in person this weekend. Is a Go Phone from Walmart on the $25 unlimited voice/SMS plan with no data the most part economical way to do this? Are any of the low end handsets worth a drat? Is there a better way? Buying a used phone is basically a non starter because I won't be around to troubleshoot, and we have no old handsets to activate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Athenry posted:

How many days is it? You can get a goPhone flip phone for like $15 and then its $2 a day for unlimited phone/text.

Four days. I didn't see that option, so thanks. She'll have zero use for a smartphone without data, so that seems like the best plan.

• Locked thread