Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
Does anyone have Boost Mobile? I think they have the best deal if your area has service. I just ordered my phone and saw this: http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/plans/referral-program/ $25 for each person and I'm the only one obligated to pay (for my first month as usual). If someone wants to do it that would be great when my phone gets here in a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.

Duckman2008 posted:

Boost is Sprint without roaming, which means the coverage is pretty bad. For voice and text only it would likely be ok, data would likely be abysmal.

Heard it all before, I live in a city. Someone's got to have Boost and can send me a referral code.

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.

ThermoPhysical posted:

My mother uses Boost. Let me get to my computer and I can email you a ref code. What's your email (I don't have PM unfortunately)?

Thank you! Hope your mom appreciates $25. My email is [redacted]

NatashaQuick fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 4, 2013

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
I have to say, I love my Galaxy Rush. It's a Boost phone, which unfortunately is only a good option in large metropolitan areas. However, I've had no problems with service while camping this year, unless it was an area where everyone else, including post-paid ATT users also had no signal. I got a handed down a Galaxy S2 earlier this year, which can be used on Boost, but sold it to keep the Rush instead. I especially like the smaller size to fit my pockets better.

• Locked thread