Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

I'll call today.
I'll call now.
Sears Wal-Mart Straight Talk?

(I have literally never been inside a wal-mart)

Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I was just browsing over on the (lovely) HowardForums Straight Talk forum, and some dude posted that using the zipcode for Jamestown, Missouri (65046) you can still order the Nokia phones with the AT&T sims. I just ordered an E71 (greatest QWERTY phone ever made, I still regret selling mine years ago when I switched from AT&T to Sprint for an Evo 4G) + the $45 30-day plan for $95. Hopefully it'll still work next month once my Sprint contract runs out and I get a Nexus 4 (and I don't gently caress up cutting the sim).

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

PUBLIC TOILET posted:

Yeah, on average from what I can tell, Straight Talk SIM cards on eBay are averaging $50-70 at the end of the auction.

That's ridiculous. I feel like I should sell the Straight Talk AT&T SIM I bought last month since I'm probably going to end up using either Red Pocket or good2GO. Anyone want to buy the SIM + the $45 card ? Would I need to activate the SIM with the E71 I bought with it before I sell it?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Anyone want to buy a Straight Talk $45 card for like $30? I bought it last year because I was going to switch to prepaid...then I signed up for another two years of Sprint (:suicide:) and forgot about it.

e: gone

Wish I had been more patient because Aio looks awesome.

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jan 18, 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

hotsauce posted:

Um, I will take it. Putting the wife on ST Monday.

PM me the PayPal (?) email.

Sorry, literally just sent it two minutes ago to someone who PMed me.

• Locked thread