Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MACHI
Mar 4, 2008

Thinking about getting my FIRST smart phone after getting fed up with horrible cheaply made dumb-phones. Ive been out of contract for years with Verizon and I like the idea of keeping it that way.

Since I only used 85 minutes(talk) last month I may be able to get the TMO $30 plan to work. Can you get the google Voice trick to work on any phone or just android? With such a cheap plan I could stomach paying $600 for flagship model, or would that be silly for my first smart phone.

What do you guys think? I feel like I don't even know which questions to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread