Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogCop
Aug 6, 2008

Bake him away, toys.
I'm looking to switch to AIO since my new ~social life~ keeps draining my old cheap 100 minute T-Mobile plan too quickly.

Someone send me a referral link to zigmoose AT gmail so we can both save money please thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogCop
Aug 6, 2008

Bake him away, toys.

ThermoPhysical posted:

ZigMoose, if you're reading this, you've got like five days left to use the code I sent you.

I'm trying man it took Cricket 3 weeks to port my number over and now I'm getting error messages off the referral page.

DogCop
Aug 6, 2008

Bake him away, toys.
Nope, customer service can't find my account.

I've had a pretty exceptionally poor experience with Cricket so far; the customer service seems powerless. They put me on a temporary data-less flip phone for two weeks to wait for the district manager to fix my account while porting before just giving up and giving me a new number.

• Locked thread