Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Trying to get a Christmas present for myself, been bouncing around a few decisions in my head. I live in Ohio, and this is my most recent point from the "recommend me a plan thread":

quote:

Well now I'm ignoring all of that because T-mobile has no 4G or even 3G where I live. AT&T and Verizon both do, but I'd be paying a lot more. Why do both of them have a +$40 a month charge on top of the monthly fee? I'm new to this whole thing and that seems ridiculous.

Edit: AT&T and Verizon both have 4G in my area, Sprint and Virgin have 3G. Might I be better off sticking with Virgin for a cheaper per-month on a more expensive ($450) iPhone 4S than a $200 iPhone 5 (or equivalent) from the other 3?

Edit 2: Ok now I am leaning to the HTC EVO 4G on Virgin's network, not the iPhone. I read the pre-paid OP, and that looked attractive. I just don't know if I want the Virgin plan or an actual contract, as they are pretty expensive. I can't make my mind up :(

I guess it just feels weird using a 2 year old phone on a pre-paid plan, even if it is a smartphone. But gently caress $100 for a plan. I could do T-mobile, their prices were decent, but literally zero 4 or 3G coverage where I live kills me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread