Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hello thread! I just want to get a second opinion since the OP doesn't look to be up to date and I don't want to mess anything up with my phone.

I have an iPhone 5c that I bought from verizon, and it turns out that I'm not actually under a contract so I'm removing myself from my family's family plan because it is disgustingly expensive. I was looking to use some prepaid plan with minimal minutes (I call very infrequently and the majority of those people also have iPhones) and some where around 2gb of data because I have a gross compulsion to look at google maps when I walk around which has only been increased by me moving to a new place.

My issue is I would like to keep my number AND possibly have not terrible data (preferably 4g since LTE seems impossible. But really I can settle for 3G). Is this possible with AIO? Cricket? I'm not able to do any real research just yet as I am looking at all this from my phone (internet people haven't come by yet today...) so any help would be much appreciated!

GenericGirlName fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hey, I'm about to start the process of switching over to cricket. During check out it asked me for my phone number for transferring the number, but I obviously don't want it to start transferring my number until I get the sim card, I would like to still be able to use my phone for the 2 days it would take to ship. Does any one know if they actually going to try to transfer my number immediately? (Which I think would be pretty dumb, so I think its unlikey, but I kind of need my phone...)'

edit: Haha, I clearly can't read, it tells me the answer to this on the same page!!!

GenericGirlName fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jul 2, 2014

• Locked thread