Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Refill my prescription to whatever that thing is that makes the carpet stop turning into snakes in lieu of my coming conniption
Going to have to look into something soon. No idea why but for a week now I have not been able to send or receive calls or texts on my Optimus V. Virgin is no help and I think I am not going to stick with them. I have the 25 dollar plan still but this sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Refill my prescription to whatever that thing is that makes the carpet stop turning into snakes in lieu of my coming conniption

SeaborneClink posted:

Try *228

What does that do? On another note I am now wondering if its something in my area going on. It seems my wife is also having problems. We left the area to go visit her family and we were about a hour away and both our phones went crazy. All the texts and voicemails I had came all at once. Surprised my phone didn't explode from how much the notification sound was going off.

Hopefully it gets worked out. I had hoped to keep this phone and see what virgin has coming for new phones.

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

My wife and I are grandfathered on the 25 dollar plan with our Optimus V's but I am leaving. The issue we are having with the network is getting old. I have talked to the foreign call center one too many times now. They tried to convince me that its not the network its that my wife's phone and mine broke in the same way at exactly the same time.

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Mister Fister posted:

Sprint has a map of planned network improvements, might want to see if there's any improvements going on in your areas. My data speeds of improved recently.

The weird thing is that we can not make or get calls and text but the 3G is working better than it ever has before.

• Locked thread