Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Someone told me to come here. I'm currently on Tmobile. It's awesome and I wish I could stick with them but I'm moving farther out of town and there's no signal out there. Is Straighttalk on the ATT network good? Will they bitch at me if I use data? Looks like I can get about the same thing I have on Tmobile for the around the same price but with the ATT network. Whereas using ATT would cost me 70 dollars a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I'm a single male goon, so just one line. I'm currently sitting at .88GB used on my data, so I don't really use much. I'll have to check out Cricket especially if they have some sort of military discount.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Geoj posted:

It took my wife's port from Verizon to T-Mobile a couple of days to go through.

I guess it varies, my port from Verizon to T Mobile took a couple hours.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Am I able to purchase the Cricket sim and plan and whatever and wait a while until I activate it? I'd like to purchase it now and then switch away from T-Mobile as I get closer to the end of my billing cycle. Unless T-Mobile does prorated billing because Verizon doesn't.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
That really sucks, my port went flawlessly. I activated my sim and ported my number over. My number for calling was instant, I was able to make calls. Texting fully ported over less than two hours later. My T-mobile account was closed instantly, so I hope they just take my money from the autopay or they send me a bill or something.

• Locked thread