Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Anyone know of any places with a discount going on? I just got a car I like and was wanting to get a 2 bucket car wash kit or something like it

E: Or alternatively a decently priced place to piecemeal together one, chemical guys buckets and grit screens seem overpriced for what they are

DoubleT2172 fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

What's recommended to clean between body panels? Basically every panel in my car is full of black dirt that when it rains spread over the panels, not sure if there is a better tool than just detailing spray and shoving a microfiber cloth in. I've included a pic to show a good example
https://imgur.com/x9jvO4B

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

blk posted:

What’s everyone’s favorite product (and applicator) for dehazing headlights?

The 3M one worked great for about 6 months until the single UV protectant pad application they give you is worn through by the sun

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Turtle Wax ICE Seal and Shine is the cheapest and easiest to apply post wash and dry and I love it