Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
Do any of the big-box guys sell these foam guns everyone is talking about? I've checked Home Depot, Autozone, Advance and Walmart and that's the one thing on my list that's eluding me. I have a 2012 Accord that I got back around Christmas, I've run it through the automatic a couple of times, the touchless every week or so, but I'd like to start doing it myself.

I took off the dealer emblem and there's a little mark where the adhesive was. Will compound get rid of that? It's hardly noticable but it drives me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

coolskillrex remix posted:

Clay bar, all purpose cleaner, goo gone, MAYBE last resort mr clean magic eraser...

g-foam blaster is at home depot

Thanks, I will probably pick one up in the morning. Can this only be used with a pressure washer, and if so, should I pony up for a gas one?

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

The WD-40 didn't seem to help. maybe a clay bar will though. I didn't have much luck convincing the fiance that we need a pressure washer though.