Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

I have a shameful request. I bought a largish SUV to haul the kids around in and need a handled brush suitable to wash the thing without scratching it while also not taking an hour to wash it. Also, what would be a recommendation for removing tar thats stuck to the lower sills of the vehicle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

The carpets and seat upholstery in both of my cars are champs at holding hair in them. Would a carpet brush attached to a drill help getting all of that out?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

Time for some new towels as mine are getting pretty tired. Any suggestions? I donít need anything pricey since both my vehicles are 150k+ mile DDís but the ability to choose colors would be a plus.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

All of my garden hoses are pieces of poo poo! What are some good ones?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

I used an iron decon for the first time today. Jesus that stuff smells terrible! Also used megs professional sealant 2.0 and am really impressed how easy that stuff is to work with. Had my car washed, clayed, polished and sealed in less than 2.5 hours.

Edit: ofc I do all that and now it's raining and my car is outside

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

Megs APC 4:1, a pressure washer, and armor all tire foam or equivalent are my go to's. Maybe a light scrubbing with a soft wheel brush if it's really grody in there.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

Here's a dumb loving question: I really don't like dealing with autogeek and i hate their customer service and I'm trying my best not to give Jeff B any more of my money. Where else should I be getting my car care products?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

I used this:

And a lake white pad to get a similar amount of hazing on my wife's xc90 lenses to this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

FR8 4 LYFE

Fun Shoe

Arson Daily posted:

I used this:

And a lake white pad to get a similar amount of hazing on my wife's xc90 lenses to this:

Last page but this worked pretty drat well for the amount of effort I put into it. Took less than 5 minutes total.