Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

havent washed my car aside from rain in about a year, havent waxed it in two, before that i was pretty good about keeping up with it. but you know, new cars accumulate scratches and curb rash and a dent from a stray bullet and they just become normal rear end cars and you lose the drive to keep em shiny. but i'm forced by circumstance to move back to suburbia where people give a poo poo what your car looks like so i'm contemplating doing a thorough touch-up and detail. is there a recommended brand of touch-up paint? recommended method? some are small enough i could probably get away with just touching em up with a simple all-in-one but a few are deffo going to need some sanding and spraypaint at least. most of the scratches and rash are on the plastic bumper cover so rust is no concern.

also the aforementioned bullet dent will need to get repaired. i've just had it covered with a piece of electrical tape for years the car's black and it wasn't rusting under there so my attitude was gently caress it for the time being). should I try pulling it at all? just fill it with bondo? or epoxy in a screen and then bondo over that? the dent's about an inch wide, half an inch deep, and is right on a crease in the sheet metal, on the unibody, above one of the doors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU