Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Is there a preferred brand of touch up paint? I've been neglecting to touch up a couple spots for quite a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

Quixotic1 posted:

Amazon is currently having a cyber monday deal on a kit with an orbital for the next 3 hrs if anyone is looking, from $209.00 down to $124.99:
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Holiday-D...&pf_rd_i=507846

Thinking of grabbing it myself, so I have two and can have someone else help and cut the time in half.

Can you link the item? Can't find it on that page.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

Quixotic1 posted:

Weird it doesn't appear under "all". I had to click "Sort by Category" and switch it to "Automotive & Motorcycle"
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009XR5KF6...rd_p=1690443362

Thanks for the link, I've got some thinking/research to do now because porter cable is 20$ off as well.

edit: gently caress it just got the lightning deal kit, I don't think the difference in the units is all that important and it comes with a bunch of crap to try out.

Hollis Brown fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Dec 16, 2013