Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^
If you're into towel-drying, go with The Absorber. Works well (fast) and doesn't leave water spots. I do a final once-over and wheels/crevices with a nice microfiber though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^

Frozen-Solid posted:

Instead, I just put $5 in the Shell gas station's automatic drive through car wash and get it done. Someone in another thread said doing that is bad. What's the best way to do a good wash every now and then given my circumstances? I'd love to be able to wash once or twice a month, but not having access to a hose kinda kills it.

The hose at my apartment is under a tree that loves to drop stuff. Great place to wash your car.

What I do is trade use of hose at some friends' house in exchange for a once-over of whichever car I displace from the driveway. I spend 10-20 minutes taking better care of their cars than they ever do, and get to spend some quality time with mine without worrying. Plus, they appreciate the bit I do, which is usually a wash and dry with a wheel scrub.