Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madame Psychosis
Jul 24, 2009

particle409 posted:

The recipe for this came from the Montel Williams recipe book that was in the box. Recipe:

2 cups water
2 cups skim milk (might be better with whole milk)
3 cup shredded cheddar
3 tbsp butter
4 cups elbow macaroni
1 tsp sea salt

whole milk, sauteed onions, pepper, garlic, a little bit of sambal oelek, and/or a sharper cheese and you'll be good to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madame Psychosis
Jul 24, 2009
I made a lovely stock in the pressure cooker last night in about an hour, planning on doing a pork roast when it defrosts.

Black beans were pretty easy as well -- I adapted a black bean soup recipe, so I sauteed mirepoix + red pepper + jalapeno and then seasoned with cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes (go easy), and a bit of paprika. Beans, water (stock would prolly be lovely), cook for 30 mins at pressure. I had some extra liquid left over so I reduced it with the top off afterwards.

I also soaked for 4 hours.

• Locked thread