Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

Everything that's on this label (Nekrophile Rekords) is really really really good. This album especially, half spooky synths, half funky tape loop/delay stuff. It definitely owes a lot to first couple Current 93 releases. I also highly recommend the compilations The Beast 666 & The Archangels of Sex Rule the Destruction of the Regime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6SP7WlvtBg

This is really good, the Current 93 album that the name is from is good too. I have been looking for more music of this type (dark ambient/noise I guess?) and found Viral symph0ny and really liked it. When looking around the only stuff I can find that is similar to it is stuff that is getting way more into industrial music and is, in my opinion, kinda stupid; stuff like "Genocide Organ" is not really what I am looking for. Anyone know some stuff similar to Viral? In case this is too off genre for the thread here is one of my favourite ambient songs lately, Disintegration Loop 1.1 by William Basinski.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU