Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

z0r rowe posted:

It won't and it shouldn't. Namlook was FAX; there is no FAX without Namlook.
He wrote this in the main FAX discussion thread on Discogs some time ago:

quote:

FAX is me personally (it is no company... just a label name)... so FAX will go "bankrupt" when I die if my daughter and son mess things up. Otherwise there will be reissues and releases that have not been released before (I like the Hitchcock legacy style.. this was a smart move of him to hold back great films to be released after his death ;-))

I only just found out because I had sent him an email a few weeks ago and hadn't heard anything back, so I casually checked Discogs to see if he was moving or busy with a late harvest in his garden or some poo poo like that.

Goddamn man. It was the only music I still bought on CD because I could buy it directly from the man himself.

Owning all the released CDs, his music has been a huge part of my life for the last 20 years and I'm extremely sad about this news :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU