Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Just started a day or 2 ago. Bhlokw, troll shaman, getting my balls chewed off down in the swamps. I don't remember EQ being this sadistic on new naked players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Thanks for the Beetle Stinger and 200 plat Smrt. Hopefully I'll be able to get some banded and a decent shield in EC tonight. It was a terrifying run from the swamps to EC last night.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Still playing on blue on a variety of characters. Haven't picked a main yet. Have

25 Iksar SK
37 ranger
36 magician
18 monk
16 necro
12 shaman
20 druid
11 wizard

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Chuds McGreedy posted:

Chalk one up for another person coming back off a hiatus thanks to the thread activity. I'll be playing Jonky off and on, if you guys are starting out or wanna say hi then hit me up (on blue), I have plat and maybe some equipment in the bank. Don't be afraid to ask me to port or powerlevel for a little while either.

I can invite to our old <Unknown Guild> for any of you wayward goons that don't have a guild. Be forewarned though: it's a ghost town, unless there are a bunch of you out there who ain't afraid of any ghosts.

I'm on as Saryon the wizard. He is about to ding 20 and start the staff of temperate flux quest and saving for jboots.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Just got my wizard to 39 on blue. Send a tell to Saryon if you need a lift somewhere. I've been porting non-stop to get some cash for Jboots.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

I am also on blue as Saryon 42 wizard. Hit me up if you need a port.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Sorry I haven't been around much, crazy at my house with holidays coming soon. The ranger is 43,2 blues from 44. My camp spot has been taken the last 2 days for brief time I've had to play since Sunday. Hopefully I'll be around more starting Sunday.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Hexel posted:

I found another nice ultra low-effort cash camp. In Surefall Glade right by the entrance is a level 30 druid named Ran Walker. He drops a 16p staff everytime and is a 6 minute spawn, also near him is a 30 Ranger named Krystal something or other who drops two FS short swords everytime for a grand total of 260p per hour which makes it a bit better than the oot sisters. No one is ever there and I dont break a sweat on anything in there at 51.

Stay away from the ranger guildmaster :unsmith:

Some interesting maths: doing this camp for 4 hours per day = 1,040pp per day x67 days would = 70k and a Fungi Tunic or a Tink bag a week.

Anywhere nearby you can sell? I very rarely get out to that side of Norrath.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

I'm leveling a erudite SK right now, level 30. Hit up Drace or Saryon if you want to do paw or lguk entrance (or wherever).

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Is Velious dropping soon? There were 100+ people poopsocking the Iceclad dock in Nro.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

megalodong posted:

bring on the vanguard emu :pray:

or hell, bring on the vanguard relaunch

Amen. I miss my necro. I never got my Shendu robe. Was the only piece I was missing, had all the augs ready for it.

My alt-itis is still raging. Currently leveling my 45 rogue Kahvi on blue. She is solo murdering hill giants left and right, assuming intimidation lands. If not, it's a good thing bandages are cheap.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

What's the buy in?

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

While I'm not rich I can get some cash together. My hero bracer scheme has also fallen on hard times.

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

What happened to Indignation? I saw they weren't raiding anymore on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pratan
Dec 31, 2006

Siets posted:

I was slowly losing interest in my Red monk until I hit 40 and app'd to TMO per Anime's suggestion. Whatever they were before on Blue, I don't know. I do know that right now they are a super chill, fun bunch of dudes to play with. I've learned how to play end-game at EQ at a very high level just by hanging out with them in TeamSpeak and running cool poo poo like Sol B, Sebilis, and Karnor's Castle, all while fighting off better-geared players. It's definitely reinvigorated the game for me, and I don't feel locked away from end-game content like I felt on Blue once my necromancer hit his 50's.

How are they on the batphoning and poopsocking? I will do neither of these things, but would like to see endgame on one of my 235789234570983 characters.

• Locked thread