Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Goddamn not even a map! Apparently its been too long. I really do want to give this a shot but the time investment seems pretty frickin daunting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Siets posted:

Lot's of lowbie goons in their teen levels playing right now on Blue! You know you want to join! :getin:

I spent about an hour last night deciding which class to make and then just gave up. I'll start tonight I think. Waffling between bard, ench, shm and SK. Played a monk back in the day but I'm not sure I want to go down that road again.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Well easily the most fun I ever had was splitting mobs and chain pulling for groups with my monk, and tanking poo poo during the hilariously broken era. But I feel like if I'm going to do it again I need to give something different a shot.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Started an enchanter. Remembered why I didnt play casters. Now I have a bard named Coverband and I'm having a blast. The level up ding still elicits a pavlovian response after all these years.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 14, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

We typically start at ~8-9pm pacific and go all night, and AFKing/sleeping is more than fine if you throw me a phone number to wake you up at the end of the night or if you get PVP griefed. Right now we're at level 45 on our last batch of alts and we're not going to start until we hit low to mid 50's and farm a bit, so it'll probably happen sometime around the weekend or next week. Even if you don't have the patience to sit around for the whole ride to 50, show up on the first day and I'll get you to at least 25. We're teaching a new swarm kiter this time around so it may be a little slow going at first, but hey it's probably one of your last chances to get PL'd since the dev's have been talking about taking swarm kiting out of the game in the near future.

re: I have 3 open powerlevel spots next round :)

I'm working on a bard on Blue, but I'd 100% be down for this if you have any open slots when this comes around. I'd like to get an Ench rolling.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Having fun running around Innothule on red with my SK. It's nice to have mobs to kill.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
For anyone on Red if you don't end up in TMO, Thunderdome seems full of some more or less chill people. Also there is a druid named Avomon who tends to run 1-10ish powerlevel groups during the weekend for new people/alts.

If anyone ever wants to group Im slowly working on my SK Uhuh who is level 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I've got a lowbie DE chanter on Red that could get down on a static depending on the times you guys play. My main is Uhuh but the ench is named Bland. Add me yo.

• Locked thread