Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tastic
Jun 3, 2005

Derek79 posted:

There is a fee for the background check but that is the only cost associated with working there. I believe it is $50 or $55. It was actually $20 when I started so that may be outdated.

Any idea what they would not hire you for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tastic
Jun 3, 2005

Has anyone done the content creation sites and done something like just setup a SSH tunnel into a buddies house so the IP comes from a US IP?

Tastic
Jun 3, 2005

Anyone know the deal with everything being mostly US only? Is it just they need a tax number and it is easier to deal with? Or do they check IPs and such? What is stopping me from setting up a SSH tunnel on some hosting/friends house and just backpacking the world making $25 bucks a day which is plenty fine to be ballin in Thailand or something?