Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

So yeah after paying $3 for this, that was definitely too steep a price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

el oso posted:

I don't think that they were the "best of the best" scientists at all. I think they were ones who were desperate or crazy enough to go on a vague, mysterious trip with no clear objective until they got there.

Yeah, nothing about the movie implies that these scientists are even particularly good at their job. Elizabeth and Charlie are only brought along because of their vague, almost religious devotion to their preconceived version of the engineers and the rest of the crew are there to keep face for the company so that Weyland could hide his intentions.

LotsBread
Jan 4, 2013
in my headcanon, ridley teams up with rambo and kicks Space USSR rear end because they made their own alien but then they recreate a trex from the space soviet tundra so they duke it out on a space wrestling ring with space hogan

is that fuzzy continuity, xenomrph

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

buy alien isolation instead

end thread

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Ekster posted:

buy alien isolation instead

end thread

I don't think this needs more than an empty quote, but the only thing I'd add is even if you just want an Alien game where you shoot mans with guns, any of the AVP games deliver that and is much better. Yes even AVP classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Especially AvPClassic.

• Locked thread