Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
I bought this game, and I'm enjoying it, but I wanted to agree 100% with the Kotaku review. I don't get what the level of hype around this game is, and the giant pain in the rear end that is inventory management is really bringing down my enjoyment of the game.

It's nearly impossible to determine the best equipment for my characters, gem crafting is a chore that I don't even need to bother with,(there isn't way to upgrade gems, right?) and I've been pretty under leveled for every boss. I give 2 or 3 tries, realize I can't win, go back and grind out some sub quests and then kill the boss. Boring.

I do love the look of the game and the music is really sweet. I only bought the game because I was afraid I'd never be able to find it if I decided I wanted to play it later. I'd say give the game a shot if you're interested, but this isn't a must have game by any stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread