Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poe
Jul 22, 2007

Had to cancel my preorder (on the day of release no less) due to my credit card getting some fraudulent charges and needing cancelled immediately. I'd caution anyone ordering direct from Nintendo to watch their statements closely, too, as Nintendo was one of the few places I've ordered from in the last few months who I don't have a history of transactions with, so they (along with a few newly opened local businesses, who are more likely to have sketchy POS practices anyway) may have been somehow tied to my card getting compromised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poe
Jul 22, 2007

Just started finishing out my default skill trees, and checking some of the 4th tree prereqs I'm WAY low for most of the needed affinities. Any reason I should worry, or are those pretty much for post-game min-maxing?

Poe
Jul 22, 2007

MARTY TURKEY posted:

I'm supposed to kill this Sunlight Schvaik bird guy for this little Nopon, but the problem is, I killed it earlier, and it won't respawn. What the gently caress, game!

EDIT: in the swamp

I had something similar happen to me for a mob for Dunban's 4th Skill tree quest, and got my guy to respawn by going to where he was supposed to be and saving/reloading until he appeared after about 3 tries. Saving between each reload may or may not be necessary, but that's what I did.

• Locked thread