Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
So my copy just came in the mail and I'm liking it so far! However I'm a little worried about doing all the side-quests. I noticed the OP mentions that I'll be overleveled if I do them all - will this make the game super easy? Will I miss out on tons of cool poo poo if I don't do many of them? Should I just stick with time-sensitive ones, or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Since the booklet doesn't provide any help, can anyone tell me what the Agility and Strength stats do? Pretty much all the other stats are self explanatory.

e: Oh, and when hitting B at the start of a fight for a boost, should i be trying to hit the very edge of the blue ring, or the very edge of the B-button symbol?

• Locked thread