Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
I just got this with the art book and got through the prologue bit. People weren't kidding when they said this was like FFXII...but feels better somehow.

I'm playing on an SD TV though so the text is hard to read. :( I was worried that would happen. I find it weird that it would happen on a Wii game. Is this game running at a higher resolution than your average Wii game or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
Yeah I've been searching around and it looks like component cables are what I need. I ended up ordering these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M4KIME/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details for less than $6, and they have good reviews. I've been meaning to get component cables for my Wii for a long time anyway.

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
The Wii doesn't have an HDMI port. You'll need component cables and have to set the Wii to 480p (can't do HD) in the Wii menu. From what I've read that should solve your problem.

• Locked thread