Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
Have there been any reports of Nintendo preorders shipping? Mine doesn't seem to have gone out yet, but I'm still holding out hope of getting it for this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

I just finished Prison Island, how long do I have until I get the last party member?

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

Bonaventure posted:

What Melia art deals with spike? Does she learn it super-late? I'm getting into the end-game and I've started using Melia for the first time (aside: I think her AI does fine, it just puts her in a different role from when you control her (which I'm not good at). She's nice support and is excellent for chain attack multipliers) and I must have missed or misunderstood which one of her arts deals with spike. Cause I loving hate spike.

Mind Blast cancels auras the same way that Monado Seal does.

• Locked thread