Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

TyChan posted:

Oh, hi.

Who are the athletes on this show?

Are you actually watching the Korean version of Dancing with the stars? :cripes:

Anyway, I'm now hooked on multiple Korean TV shows and god drat are the Koreans good at making great shows.
Here in Germany there is not one single show that reaches the hilarity of even a mediocre episode of Running Man.

I was actually thinking about learning some rudimentary Korean, especially the honorifics and Hangul and slowly expanding upon that.
In the long-run I think that would help a lot with some of the translation quirks that happen when you translate something with no English counterpart.
Did anybody else get into that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread