Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Serious Frolicking posted:

New chapter: http://mangafox.me/manga/noblesse/v04/c231/1.html

It is strange, but I find that I look forward to noblesse every week more than any other manga or manwha.

Noblesse is probably the release I look forward to the most each week.

I'd comment on the fight being awesome, but calling it a "fight" would be giving the captain far too much credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

The question isn't if Rai will win a fight, and indeed it never is. It would be a nice change of pace if Frank was able to keep Rai from fighting for once, but it doesn't seem likely. I mean, the elder was probably modified using bits of one of the traitor clan leaders and Yuri is still somewhere nearby.

I suspect that's why we've gotten the tidbit that Rai using his powers is slowly killing him; the dramatic tension doesn't come from "Will the good guys win?" but rather "Will the good guys win without Rai having to exert himself?".

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

http://read.egscans.com/Noblesse_100-/Chapter_232

Well, that was a good punch line. I forgot about contracts, considering they have only been brought up a few times but never shown or elaborated on.

"Opps, Sorry."

The fights in Noblesse aren't fast, really, but I appreciate the.. directness they have :)

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

New Noblesse

I think that has to be some sort of record for worst plan ever.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

CVE posted:

Noblesse 234 is out.

that went about as well as expected

Yep!

Not a lot happened this chapter, but the reactions were certainly amusing.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

calilco posted:

Noblesse (how do you pronounce this? No-bless?) never stood out to me until this thread; I never thought I'd read it even though everyone was saying how good it was. But I just read through this entire thing in one sitting and... wow. There were times when I was like "Can we switch focus to this character instead now?" but overall... wow. This is really good.

Also I actually quite like the drawing style. It's very pretty.

It's "noh-bles" Dictionary.com has a sound file.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Kneel Before Zog posted:

I had to drop Nobelesse because of the latest fan made Yaio chapter. Regardless that it was a fake not made by the creator..or was it? Not that I have anything against being a homosexual but it became too bishi at that moment.

Judging by the completely different artstyle and the fact that it's titled "Noblesse Yaoi Doujin" I'm going to go with it not being remotely official.

Edit: Frankenstein and M-21? Really? I guess it's true that fans will ship anything.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

FaintlyQuaint posted:

Well, it only took 131 chapters, but I finally understand why I like Id so much.

Because it has stuff like this in it, and it's completely serious. Okay, mostly serious.

You should post this in the "convince someone to read a manga with one image" thread. It certainly had that effect on me, plus that thread has far too much manly men doing manly things and could use some lightening up.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

New Noblesse

I always loved the understated humor of the series, and this chapter does not disappoint.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

lil baby anime posted:

Noblesse 257

The poo poo talking has commenced. Nut stomping imminent.

Nothing really encapsulates Noblesse like one of the characters curbstomping ostensibly the most powerful opponents they've faced while the rest stand back and comment on his sanity.

Bremen fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Lyon posted:

Noblesse 260. Rai is about to disappear some dudes. Don't mess with humans in front of him.

Korean office buildings are the true losers of Noblesse