Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Reading through Noblesse right now. Why is it so slooooow. It makes it look like Bleach was rushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm confused. I thought the old guy at the end was the author, but how are people in the comments giving spoilers for future chapters?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Been reading a bit of Id, it's pretty great. The main character feels like a Mary-Sue though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ugh, is A-team the only translation team who did The Breaker: New Waves? I want to read it on an online reader but they're assholes and horribly watermarked it unless you download it directly from them.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
New Chapter of Noblesse

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Noblesse 272

It'll be nice to finally see what a true werewolf can do.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Noblesse 273

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The two guys who do Noblesse have a new webtoon, Ability. It's pretty good.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Serious Frolicking posted:

I could sort of follow god of high school for a while, but now some woman wearing traditional korean clothes who has never been mentioned before came out of nowhere and started granting wishes?

She was mentioned ~10 chapters earlier when Greed guy asked how they granted wishes.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Shugojin posted:

I swear, that series has charged off so far into crazytown I think it's coming up on the food in Toriko.

Reminder that the very first chapter had This.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
New chapter of The Gamer

I love where this is going :allears:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Frankenstein, still the best character.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think he's definitely going to hit a limit on how many skills he can learn soon, and have to start deciding whether to forget skills to learn new ones.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Is it supposed to be implied Rai came in through the drain somehow?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I should've expected one of the nobles would have a whip soul weapon.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Uh, were Nobles(and werewolves for that matter) always able to straight up fly? I can accept Roctis and Rai but...

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The Gamer 19 in which our protagonist makes a rasengan.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
For those wondering, 500k Won is about $500 at the current exchange rate.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think it's a combination of not many Korean series being translated and manga/manwha not being as huge there. No idea about China.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Not sure if you guys have been keeping up with The God of Highschool or not, but it's still pretty insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Translators are busy I guess.